Friday, January 21, 2011

An Interview with a Five Year Old

SLC_pb3 I’ve decided to do a little interview of the kids, just to see what they say and to be able to look back on when I ask the same questions next year.

So here it is, the questions I asked with her response in italics.

What is your name? Hosanna

How old are you?  5

When is your birthday?  In July.

What’s your address? She told me word for word, including city and state.

Who is your mom? Becca.

What does your mom do during the day?  Teaches school, cooks, helps her kids.

What does Dad do during the day?  Dad goes to work. And what does he do at work?  He looks up on his computer.

What is your favorite color?  I like all of the colors!

What is your favorite song?  Hail, Hail Lion of Judah

What do you want to do when you grow up?  Be a vet worker.

Where do you want to live when you grow up?  In a farm.

What is your favorite food?  Hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.

What is your least favorite food?  Cheeseburgers.

What is your favorite animal?  Puppy.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?  Chocolate.

What is your favorite book?  Bernard books (We have a couple of them - Nap and Bath.  The kids love them!)

What is your favorite toy?  The princess-es.

How do you like to spend your time?  (She twirled in a circle.) I like to spend my time playing.

It will be interesting to see how her answers change over the years.  Stay tuned next week…I’ve got Judah’s interview for you then.

No comments: