Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hard to believe...

A couple of weeks ago, at the Chris Tomlin concert, there was a guest singer on stage with him.

Her name is Christy Nockels. She is from the group Watermark and was making guest appearances with Chris Tomlin during his tour. They sang together on the Passion cd. She has a solo album coming out in June.

During the concert that we went to, she sang a song - which I really liked and it definetly ministered to me. After we got home, I search iTunes and the web for this song, which I really didn't know the exact name of. I found nothing.

So, you can imagine my surprise last night when I was randomly reading this blog when I came across this list - things that she likes. I was reading down this list and whose name appeared on it, but that of Christy Nockels. I did a double take and kept on reading.

It linked to Christy's website, where you can download her new song for FREE by joining her email list. Her new song??? You guessed it...the song I've been searching for! Life Light Up

I couldn't believe how incredibly amazing God is...I stumbled upon a site, which led me to come across the mention of her and her song and then it was THE song I had been searching for. A song that really spoke to my heart and I am now delighted to be able to listen to it whenever I please.

You can download it for yourself by going to her website. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments: