Monday, February 9, 2009

An extremely glamorous job

That's mine.

Well, after this past week of all of the kids having a pretty nasty cold. I have definitely earned the title of #1 nose wiper. If it wasn't one that needed to be wiped, it was another. I am glad that week is over.

I definitely won't miss the crankiest kids I've had in a while.

I will miss the fact that, if only for a few days, sweet little Judah just wanted to be held.

They are all feeling better and almost back to their normal selves and for that I am very grateful.

We had planned to have Judah's 2nd birthday party last Saturday, but we had to postpone it because he didn't feel well. I had already bought the avocados to make guacamole for the party, so I had to make it on Sunday night for supper. It was great as always and so were these chimichangas that I made to go with it.

No comments: