Friday, April 3, 2009

I know you're probably wondering...

where I've been and why I haven't been blogging quite so much.

Well, here's the scoop:

We've had a couple of sick weeks over the past couple of months.

We took a short trip to visit some friends in Tulsa.

I've been doing some 'childcare' for my sister and that has kept me busy a few mornings a week.

But that's no excuse! I really want to blog a lot more than I did in the month of March.

Here's some fun news: my sister, Meg, brother-in-law, Ben, and nephew, Jonah - just arrived today from New Jersey. They have moved back to the area and we are excited to have them closer. They will be staying at our house for a while. Jonah and Zoe were born just 9 days apart, it will be like having twins! Except one is crawling and one isn't.

I hope to have some pictures to post over the next couple of days and to blog at least 3 times next week. We will see!

No comments: