Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

I am trying to get in my third post of the week. It's Saturday morning 10 am.

We made the trip to northern Iowa yesterday afternoon and will spend the weekend with Jeremy's mom and stepdad. Jeremy's brother (Shane) and his girlfriend are also here. Right at the moment, the house is silent. How did I manage that you ask? Well, Zoe is napping, the guys went to town to have a tire on my van looked at and the kids are outside with their Grandma (Grammy, as Hosanna has been calling her all morning). Ahh, a moment of silence...can you feel it? Isn't it wonderful?

Anyhow, we don't have a huge day planned - just some relaxed, hanging out time. Somehow Hosanna remembers that last fall we used the firepit to have a fire and roast marshmallows, she asked her Grandpa if they could do that again tonight. And then there's the Wii that Shane brought with him. We'll probably get to bowling some time later tonight.

I don't have much else to share at the moment. Maybe I'll be able to take some pictures of our crowd today and post them for you later.

Have a wonderful Easter, as we celebrate the One who died to give us abundant LIFE in Him!

No comments: