Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seasonal Work






I believe the hiatus may be over...

I have been in thought lately...when my world is quiet enough to think. And it's possible that I WANT to get blogging again. Well, I actually have been -Crumbs and Chaos - but not about kids, family or our latest venture - homeschooling (!).

But to everything there is a season -
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

I believe we are finally settled. Transition is a challenge, especially with children, but we're to the place now where we're getting our groove back and the kids know what to expect.

At this moment, Hosanna and Judah are playing on the hill behind our house and Zoe is riding her 'bike' (tricycle) in the driveway, all while Shiloh is napping and the washing machine is vigorously spinning our clothes clean.

Oh, wait, as soon as I typed that, I had to explain to Judah if he hit anyone else with the stick he had he would be coming inside for the rest of the day, open a new box of chalk for writing in the driveway and then deny Judah entrance to the house because of the wet sand that now cakes his clean shoes. Good grief!

The spring and summer this year we had decisions to make and to take action based on what God put in our heart to do. Now that fall is here we are continuously looking to grow as a family and follow God's plan for our lives.

I, personally, would like to keep track of things this SEASON and share with you, especially as we have begun our homeschooling year and learning is an incredible thing.

More updates on the way soon!

No comments: